Hi there! This is Stephanie Kraus from Stephanie Kraus Designs filling in for Erin who is enjoying some vacation time with her lovely family. I want to say thanks to Erin for letting me guest post. I'm a HUGE fan of her blog and the color turquoise!

The room I'm going to share today is a teenage girls bedroom.

This lucky gal is the daughter of one of my clients and her bedroom makeover was a graduation present and a surprise and had to be completed in less than four weeks. Yikes.

Oh, and there was a limited budget because teenage gals like to change there mind on a whim:) Take a looksie...




Thibaut wallcovering is used as an accent wall so it doesn't overwhelm the space.



Lamps were found at Home Goods.



The perfect balance of pink and turquoise were found in this rug by Dash and Albert.





I used two pillow inserts to plump up the euro shams.



Desk, bedding and draperies are from Pottery Barn.



Found a shop on Etsy that will make custom monograms for ghost chairs.





The silver lamp is from the Land of Nod.









The macroon art is just wrapping paper that I framed.



So there you have it! You can read more about this room here!

Hope you have a fabulous summer!! xoxo

-Stephanie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top